Congratulations to Gustavo C. of Lyons, Ill., for winning part 1 of our CES 2015 giveaway last week. And heeere’s part 2…
We have a pair of Quantum EL-01 in-ear headphones from Tonino Lamborghini, maker of the $6,000 ultrapremiumthat got so much attention at the Las Vegas show. For the iPhone 6 in your life (or the life of someone you like to give gifts to), you’ll get two cases: a sturdy Speck MightyShellthat’s met military drop-test standards and an Acme Made Charge with a built-in Lightning cable and a hidden stand for portrait and landscape mode. The Charge case reached its Kickstarter funding goal in December and ships this month. You’ll also get a Juicies+ with Lightning Connector charging cable in gold, to match the gold iPhone 6.
From Dotz, you’ll get a WrapID Cord Wrap for taming your cord tangle, and from Cricket Wireless, a rechargeable 2,600mAh pocket battery unit for charging on the go. We’re throwing in a TrackR, a coin-size device that attaches to valuables to help you find lost items using your Android or iOS device. Then there’s a Canon T-shirt and a little stuffed puppy wearing an RCA collar (can’t forget the puppy).
So what do you have to do to score this swag bag worth approximately $330? Our makers of rules have made a few, so please read carefully.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the “Join CNET” link to start the registration process. If you’re already registered, there’s no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it’s funny or insightful, it won’t help you win, but we’re trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated. How about telling us what caught your attention at CES this year?
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) bag of CES swag, with a retail value of approximately $330.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, January 26, 12 p.m. ET.
- And here’s the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. DATA RATES MAY APPLY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, January 26, 2015. See official rules for details.