The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released official notification of CRP SPL VII recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can apply through the official website on or before November 27.
Total posts: 1315
Name of the posts:
- IT Officer: 120 posts (zero vacancies in 17 banks)
- Agricultural Field Officer: 875 posts (zero vacancies in 14 banks)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: 30 posts (zero vacancies in 16 banks)
- Law Officer: 60 posts (zero vacancies in 16 banks)HR/ Personnel Officer: 35 posts (zero vacancies in 16 banks)
- Marketing Officer: 195 posts (zero vacancies in 17 banks)
Educational qualification required:
I.T. Officer (Scale-I): Engineering/technology degree in computer science/computer applications/information technology/ electronics/electronics and three telecommunications/electronics and communication/electronics and instrumentation or post graduate degree in electronics/electronics and tele communication/electronics and communication/electronics and instrumentation/computer science/ information technology/computer applications or graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): Degree in agriculture/horticulture/animal husbandry/veterinary science/dairy science/fishery science/pisciculture/agri. marketing and cooperation/co-operation and banking/agro-forestry/forestry/agricultural biotechnology/ food science/agriculture business management/food technology/dairy technology/agricultural engineering
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Post graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level or post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level
Law Officer (Scale I): Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I): Graduate and two years full time post graduate degree or two years full time post graduate diploma in personnel management/industrial relations/HR/HRD/social work/labour law
Marketing officer (Scale I): Graduate and two years full time MMS (Marketing)/two years full time MBA (Marketing)/two years full time PGDBA/PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM with specialisation in Marketing.
Candidates must be in the age group of 20-30 years and must have obtained the qualifying degree from a recognised university/ institute.
Other than IT Officer post, candidates should have certificate/diploma/degree in computer operations/language/should have studied computer/information technology as one of the subjects in the high school/college/institute.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply through the official website, the link for which is ibps.in
- On-line registration and Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): November 7 – November 27
- Admit cards for preliminary examination: December
- Preliminary exam date: December 30 and December 31
- Preliminary exam result date: January 2018
- Admit cards for main examination: January 2018
- Main exam date: 28 January 2018
- Main exam result date: February 2018
- Interview call letter: February 2018
- Interview date: February 2018
- Provisional allotment: April 2018