The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has declared the results of MBA IB (International Business) exam 2017 on the official website, the link for which is tedu.iift.ac.in
As per reports, IIFT has released the list of candidates shortlisted for the second round of selection.
Steps to check IIFT MBA IB Results 2017:
- Log on to the official website, tedu.iift.ac.in
- Click on ‘MBA (IB) 2018-20: List of candidates shortlisted for second round’
- PDF file containing the roll numbers and names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed
- Download and take printout of the same for future reference
On the basis of written test, essay write-up, group discussion and interview, candidates will be selected. Based on marks obtained in the written test, they will then be called for group discussion and interview to be held between fourth week of January and middle of February.
Pattern of admission test
- The admission test was multiple choice objective type written test (in English)
- Duration of the test was of two hours
- It consisted of questions covering English comprehension, general knowledge and awareness, logical reasoning and quantitative analysis
About IIFT exam:
The MBA (IB) is a six trimester general management programme with a focus on international business. The programme aims at providing a comprehensive coverage incorporating all the important areas and disciplines relevant to international business activities.[“Source-timesofindia”]