he Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the results for the Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, Assistant Sub-Inspectors in the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Paper II Exam 2017.
All the candidates can check their results at ssc.nic.in
As per reports, a total of 6,660 candidates have been shortlisted for the medical examination.
HOW TO CHECK SSC SI, CAPFS, CISF PAPER II RESULT 2017:
IN ORDER TO CHECK THE SAME, ALL THE CANDIDATES NEED TO FOLLOW THE BELOW-MENTIONED STEPS:
- Log on to the official website, ssc.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 – Declaration of Result of Paper-II for shortlisting candidates for Medical Examination.’
- Click on the relevant link
- Names of selected candidates will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print-out of the same for future reference.
The examination for Paper II was conducted on December 15, 2017[“Source-timesofindia”]