Andy Murray will continue to work with coach Amelie Mauresmo in 2016, but Jonas Bjorkman will no longer be part of the Scot’s team.
Mauresmo gave birth to her first child in August, but is planning to work 22 to 24 weeks with Murray, 28, next year.
The world number two hopes to have a new assistant coach in place for the first Masters event of the year in Indian Wells in March.
“For me there were a lot of positives last year,” said Murray.
“But the last step is the most important thing and we need to work hard together to get back to winning the Slams. I’ve just got to find the way to get the wins against the top players in the biggest matches again.”
Murray – who won the US Open in 2012 and Wimbledon the following year – was speaking in Dubai, where he is playing for the Singapore Slammers in the International Premier Tennis League.
He added: “Amelie did come in at a difficult time, when I had just come back from back surgery, which was tough.
“When I started working with her officially I was ranked 11 in the world – I had just dropped out of the top 10 for the first time in eight years – and I’m now back up to number two, which is my highest ranking.”
Murray also revealed he will withdraw from the Australian Open, which takes place in Melbourne from January 18-31, if wife Kim goes into labour.
The couple’s first child is due in mid-February, and Murray told the Daily Mail: “I want to make sure at the beginning I am there as much as I can be to try and help out, just be there for whatever is really required of me.”