Serves: 4 people
- 1 large carrot
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 250 g. pack puy lentils & quinoa
- 400 g. lean British beef mince
- 1 tbsp. sun-dried tomato paste
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 500 g. side salad, to serve
- Coarsely grate the carrot and squeeze out any excess juice. Place in a large bowl with the shallot.
- Add the lentils and quinoa, beef mince, sun-dried tomato paste and the egg.
- Combine well and shape into four even-sized burgers.
- Grill the burgers for 5-7 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with the salad.